Feel the need for speed?
Innovative professional development method which allows you to apply new science data into your daily clinical practice at a high speed.
Relevant and reliable?
Topics, cases, evidence synthesis are selected and developed by a multi-disciplinary expert panel and are peer-reviewed.The case courses are accredited.
Respect for your time?
The case challenges will take 2-4 minutes of your time per week. Course completion and assessments can be done whenever you have free time. Your time will be well spent.
- Keep up-to-date about important clinical topics
- Test your knowledge in series of 5 short cases
- Compare your decisions with those of your peers
- View expert recommendations and related evidence for each case
- Gain 1 European CME credit per topic
- Diagnosing clinically significant PCa
- Adverse pathology at radical prostatectomy
- Biochemical recurrence after radical prostatectomy
- First-line treatment of high-risk non-metastatic PCa
- Radical treatment of low- and intermediate-risk PCa
- Active surveillance: yes or no?
- Treatment decision-making in castration-resistant prostate cancer
- New data, new treatment recommendations in metastatic hormone-sensitive PCa
- --NEW-- Oligometastatic PCa: treating the primary and/or metastases
- --NEW-- ADT resource management: finding the right ADT for the right patient
- Initial management of nocturia
- Management of non-neurogenic female OAB
- Male LUTS: keep on learning
- Management of M0 muscle-invasive bladder cancer beyond radical cystectomy
- --NEW-- BCG or early cystectomy? Challenges in high risk NMIBC
- --NEW-- Variant histology = radical cystectomy, right?
The review of evidence is a very good feature with key figures highlighted in a proper way
Resident in Urology
University of Göteborg, Sweden
Very instructive! Also for topics I am less busy with, it is interesting to see the essence of trials applied in a clinical setting!
Frank Van der Aa
professor of Urology (Leuven, Belgium)