The Mirrors of Medicine PinPoint Case Platform has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (UEMS-EACCME) on August 31st, 2020 for a period of 2 years. The accreditation applies to all topics included in the platform.
The Mirrors of Medicine PinPoint Case Platform, made available on https://ppcp.mirrorsmed.org and organized by ISSECAM, the "International society for the study and exchange of evidence from clinical research and medical experience", is a registered (BE0849872230), not-for-profit, multidisciplinary, scientific association., is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) to provide the following CME activity for medical specialists.
Each medical specialist should claim only those credits that he/she actually spent in the educational activity. The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS). Only those e-learning materials that are displayed on the UEMS-EACCME website have formally been accredited.
Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS) and the American Medical Association (AMA), physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/education/earn-credit-participation-international-activities
How to achieve credits at the PPCP platform?
- Select a topic of interest
- Make clinical decisions for a series of 5 short cases
- Compare your decisions with those of your peers and international experts, and study the related evidence for each case
- After the fifth case, do an assessment consisting of 10 questions related to those cases
- If you have answered at least 7/10 questions correctly, you will achieve 1 ECMEC
- If you did not succeed in your first attempt, you will be able to review your answers in light of the related evidence, and redo your assessment (maximum of 3 attempts per topic)
- After passing the assessment you will be able to download the certificate of accreditation automatically
- You can do this for as many topics as you want.
- You can find all certificates in my My Certificates