Prostate cancerADT resource management: finding the right ADT for the right patient
Brian (65 years old)
Brian, 65 years old, has the world’s largest collection of garden gnomes. Every day, he gets up at 5 AM to polish them from head to toe.
- Medical history:
- Underwent RP + PLND
- Preoperative PSA 17 ng/ml
- pT3a pN0 M0
- ISUP grade group 4 (Gleason score 4+4)
- Positive surgical margin (2 mm) at apex
- Postoperative findings:
- Undetectable PSA
- No adjuvant therapy is undertaken
- 6 months later, repeat PSA is 0.3 ng/ml.
He is referred to receive salvage RT.